Contec Pulse Oximeter CMS50D, 50DA (FDA Approved)
Principle of the CMS50DA Pulse Oximeter is as follows:
Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology, the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger. The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport), etc.
Check your oxygenation levels as preliminary assessment when you suffer from shortness of breath or experience labored breathing. Also, when one has difficulty or feel like you are grasping for air or any other acute situation whereby one’s breathing or ability to get oxygen from air is affected in any way.
A good choice to have this pulse oximeter as part of first aid or emergency kit.
- SpO2 value display
- Integrated with SpO2 probe and processing display module
- Pulse rate value display, bar graph display
- Pulse waveform display
- The display mode can be changed
- Screen brightness can be changed
- Display format can be saved after power off
- Display Mode: 0.96″ Dual-color OLED display (blue and yellow)
- Screen Resolution: 128 X 64
- SpO2 Measuring Range: 0%~100%, (the resolution is 1%).
- Accuracy: 70%~100%:±2% , Below 70% unspecified
- PR Measuring Range: 30bpm~250bpm, (the resolution is 1bpm)
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Measurement Performance in Weak Filling Condition: SpO2 and pulse rate can be shown correctly when pulse-filling ratio is 0.4%. SpO2 error is ±4%, pulse rate error is ±2 bpm or ±2% (select larger).
- Resistance to surrounding light: The deviation between the value measured in the condition of man-made light or indoor natural light and that of darkroom is less than ±1%
- Power Consumption: less than 30mA
- Voltage: DC 2.6V – 3.6V
- Power Supply: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline batteries × 2
- Battery working hour: Two batteries can work continually for 20 hours,The theoretical number is 36 hours
- Safety Type: Interior Battery, BF Type